Brady and Grey discuss: the naming of new elements, Brady's new phone, changing the lives of criminals, Brady explains snapchat and possibly gets involved with criminal elements, and Grey travels to San Francisco for RelayCon and LA for VidCon.
Myke holds an event, Grey experiences open offices, and they both had a VR experience.
The Relay FM family comes together in San Francisco to discuss the WWDC announcements, in front of a live audience.
Guest Starring: Serenity Caldwell, John Siracusa, Jason Snell and CGP Grey
Grey buys a travel computer, Myke keeps making new podcasts, and they both discuss collaborating with others.
Grey got through the video submissions, Myke keeps the wheel turning, and they both celebrate a special occasion.
Grey and Brady discuss: poker, podcast postcards, bi-weekly auto update, flying the Nail & Gear and the Milwaukee flag, and Brady has Grey take a general knowledge / trivia quiz.
Grey & Brady discuss: clapping, cheer pressure revisited, Boaty McBoatface / David Attenborough, famous explorers you *should* know, self-incrimination and being compelled to give testimony, impending Uber tipping, AVs/RVs/SUVs, The Leicester City Foxes *fairy tale*, the UK/EU referendum (Brexit), and is San Francisco the most valuable city in the world and can maybe London be second.
Grey has opened up job applications, Myke is intrigued by Dvorak keyboards and they both get sucked in to yet another new email app.
If you are interested in working with the CGPGrey channel a full job description can be found here. To be eligible your application must include:
- A private dropbox link to a 4k60FPS version of the animated script above. Videos that are publicly posted on YouTube are disqualified.
- The animation will contain zero stock images and zero screen grabs from the CGPGrey YouTube channel. All assets will be original.
- A ZIP file of the original assets created to make the animation.
- A declaration that you are of legal age to do freelance work.
- No personal information about you other than the city where you live. If you have a portfolio of other work that you want to share, that can be included.
Applications will begin to be evaluated on Friday May 13th.